Surfing internet over internet browser creates history. If you are using your friends computer /laptop then it is obvious that you don’t want your friend to know what you search. In situation like this you can Automatically Delete Browsing History in web browser will be very helpful. You don’t need to remember to clear search history this Internet trick will delete browsing history on exit. This tutorial is not only for any specific browser. Solution Exist is providing you the tutorial on automatic delete browsing on chrome Mozilla Firefox and internet explorer also. Mostly we are using anyone of the web browser.
Automatically Delete Browsing History
Solution Exist is providing a tutorial on How to clear browsing history in various web browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox And Internet Explorer.
Steps To Delete Browsing History In Mozilla Firefox
I personally use Mozilla Firefox to surf internet on computer. I personally use this Internet trick and find very helpful to delete search history automatically in Firefox. This will help you to Delete browsing, search and download history on Firefox. So without wasting more time lets get into the steps.
- Firstly Click Three line button (situated at the top left) button. Choose Options.
- You will get a new window, choose privacy.
- Now select Use custom setting for History in History tab. Now tick Clear history when firefox close and now open Setting
- Now select the things that you want to be clear when Firefox close and click on OK
- Done..!! In this way you can clear search history when Firefox closed.
Steps To Delete Browsing History In Internet Explorer
Not everyone is using Internet Explorer but in some case if you are using Internet Explorer then you will definitely need this tutorial.
- Click on “Tools”. Then, move over to “Internet OptionsI”.
- Under General Tab, check “Delete browsing history on exit”.
- Done..!!, it’s that easy
Steps To Delete Browsing History In Google Chrome
As you read the tips to delete history automatically in Mozilla Firefox, unlike Mozilla Firefox Google chrome is lacking behind to provide custom setting to delete search history automatically. You would also like to read – Remove Adware From Chrome Browser This google chrome trick make automatically delete browsing history in chrome little bit tricks but Solution Exist still is having the solution and will provide a simple tricks/way to chrome clear history on exit. To do so we need to install auto clean history chrome extension which will help yo to achieve your clear history to goals. Without wasting more time lets get right into it.
- Firstly you need to download Click & Clean Google chrome extension from Google chrome store and install it – Download Click & Clean
- As you install it you will get a icon on top right side of the Google chrome screen.
- Now click on the icon you will see a window popup on the screen. Click on Option and you will get a new window opened on the screen.
- Tick the option that you want to get delete automatically when chrome exit.
- After selecting all options click on Delete private data when chrome close. This option will make the selected option to delete when chrome exit. [Open Image to see in full size]
- Done..!! In this way you can delete search history on chrome
Bonus tip – Don’t miss exclusive tutorial on – How To Delete Search History on Facebook
This was the simple tutorial on Automatically Delete Browsing History In Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox And Internet Explorer. Internet Explorer and Firefox are providing inbuilt feature to delete history on exist but to delete search history on chrome you need to install extension. This was our whole tutorial to Automatically Delete Browsing History In Google Chrome and other web browsers. In mean time you would like to read –WhatsApp Tricks Tips Hacks For Android & iPhone. Don’t forget to check out our special Windows Tricks section. If you have any problem in following this tutorial do use comment section we Solution Exist team will help you to deal with it.