Many times, we encounter pdf files that are scanned pdf files and incase we need to copy text from pdf we simply can’t do it as scanned pdf file is a type of image file which don’t allow copy pasts. If you are in search of how to copy text from image then you are right place.
In this tutorial Solution Exist will help you to Convert Scanned PDF To Text Online and by that we can copy text from scanned pdf. If You are having PDF file which is a scanned pdf or an Image file and from that you want to get text image then here is the solution for you. Now you can get the text easily. I personally using this free OCR to copy text from image files an found that this is the best way to copy text from image files. If you are a student, then you might had encounter a situation where you want to convert file type. To save you from that, we have an article on best online file converter tool that will help you to convert files format online and that is also for free. Now let us jump to the tutorial on how to extract text from image online
How can I extract text from a scanned PDF?
Yes method is available which is easy, free and online, so you don’t need to pay or download any software. This copy text from pdf image file will help you to copy text from pdf file without any hassle.
Steps to copy text from scanned PDF or from Image
- Firstly get the scanned PDF file from which you want to copy text. If PDF contains large number of pages but you need specific pages only then take screenshot of those pages and make image file.
- Then open Convert Scanned PDF To Text online website OnlineOCR Website
- Now click on Select File button and browser for your PDF file or Image file. Wait till it get successfully uploaded.
- Select the language and desire format that you want your Scanned pdf file to be converted
- Now the last step, Click on Convert button.
- Hurray..!! You scanned PDF is converted to text. Now you can easily copy text from scanned pdf. If you had image file and you want to extract text from image then the extracted text from image file will be shown in Text box given on the website.
Features of OnlineOCR – Extract text from an Image
- Free online service
- Supports 46 languages including Chinese, Japanese and Korean
- Extract text from PDF and images (JPG, BMP, TIFF, GIF) and convert into editable Word, Excel and Text output formats
- Free to Registed and Registration will give you access to additional features.
FAQ regarding FREE ONLINE OCR SERVICE
1. Is this Online OCR service is free?
This extract text from an image i.e. OCR Online service by onlineocr.net is completely free for both students or working professionals.
2. What are the supported formats by image to text converter website
you can get the output converted into 5 formats
- Adobe PDF document
- Microsoft Word document
- Microsoft Excel document
- RTF document
- Text Plain
3. Main thing to consider for better OCR recognition
Image quality is an most important factor for OCR Recognition. This will improve quality of recognition. Image with of 200-400 DPI resolution for input images is best for recognition.
This is the simple way to copy text from image online method. This solution to copy text from scanned PDF file is very easy to use. I recommend you to sign up to the OnlinOCR website to have more features. I personally use this website to extract text from scanned ebook. In case you stuck at any step, feel free to use the comment section, we will help you in how to copy text from pdf image. If you had some other problem then you can ask us on our Facebook page – Android And Windows Errors Solution.