If you are in search of how to copy text from image then you are right place. In this tutorial Solution Exist will help you to Convert Scanned PDF To Text Online and by that we can copy text from scanned pdf. If You are having PDF file which is a scanned pdf or an Image file and from that you want to get text image then here is the solution for you. Now you can get the text easily. I personally using this free OCR to copy text from image files an found that this is the best way to copy text from image files.
Steps to copy text from scanned PDF or from Image
- Firstly get the scanned PDF file from which you want to copy text. If PDF contains large number of pages but you need specific pages only then take screenshot of those pages and make image file.
- Then open Convert Scanned PDF To Text online website OnlineOCR Website
- Now click on Select File button and browser for your PDF file or Image file. Wait till it get successfully uploaded.
- Select the language and desire format that you want your Scanned pdf file to be converted
- Now the last step, Click on Convert button
- Hurray..!! You scanned PDF is converted to text. Now you can easily copy text from scanned pdf. If you had image file and you want to extract text from image then the extracted text from image file will be shown in Text box given on the website.
Features of OnlineOCR
- Free online service
- Supports 46 languages including Chinese, Japanese and Korean
- Extract text from PDF and images (JPG, BMP, TIFF, GIF) and convert into editable Word, Excel and Text output formats
- Free to Registed and Registration will give you access to additional features.
This is the simple way to copy text from image online method. This solution to copy text from scanned PDF file is very easy to use. I recommend you to signup to OnlinOCR website to have more features. I personally use this website to extract text from scanned ebook. If you a=have any question then feel free to use comment section.