Solution Exist is back with a new Facebook Trick. Facebook although keep on updating feature, Facebook users want some feature that are still officially not available. Among those one is How To Delete All Facebook Message In Single Click. So Solution Exist is come up with a Facebook trick or solution to delete All Facebook Message In Single Click. This trick will give you a button and by which you can delete all message related to that friend without asking for any confirmation to delete it. It will save a lot of hard work of those people who are very much addicted to Facebook. Deleting message one by one is really a tedious job.
Requirement to get Delete button
- Mozilla Firefox
Grease Monkey addon
Steps To Delete All Facebook Message In Single Click
- Open Mozilla Firefox. If you don’t have then download it from Here
- Now install Grease Monkey addon from Here
- Restart Firefox after installation is complete.
- Now login to your Facebook Account(in firefox browser).
- Go Here and click on “Install” to install Facebook script.
- Now follow steps in Firefox(also shown in image below) in your Facebook account tab
Tools->Greasemonkey->Facebook Message Delete button.
7. Open Messages and you will get a button like this at the right most side of your friend name: