Solution Exist is back with a new Facebook Trick. Facebook although keep on updating features, Facebook users want some features that is still officially not available. Among those How To Delete All Facebook Message In Single Click is one of them. So Solution Exist is come up with a Facebook trick or solution to delete All Facebook Message In Single Click. This trick will give you a button and by which you can delete all messages related to that friend without asking for any confirmation to delete it. It will save a lot of hard work for those people who are very much addicted to Facebook. Deleting messages one by one is really a tedious job.
Method to delete all Facebook message with one click
#1 Delete all Facebook message chrome extension – Delete multiple Facebook messages quickly
- Firstly open Google Chrome and login to your Facebook account.
- Now Link on below links and install Delete All Messages Google chrome extension and install in Google chrome.
Delete All Messages
- This Delete all message chrome extension will help us to delete multiple Facebook message
- Now click on the install google chrome extension and install it
- Now click on the extension and you will get an option to delete all Facebook messages.
- Click on delete all Facebook message and in this way, you will be able to delete all Facebook messages.
#2 Delete multiple facebook message using Facebook Script
The requirement to get the Delete button for the Facebook message
- Mozilla Firefox
- Grease Monkey addon
- Facebook Script
Steps To Delete All Facebook Message In Single Click (Not Working Anymore)
- Open Mozilla Firefox. If you don’t have then download it from Here
- Now install Grease Monkey addon from Here
- Restart Firefox after installation is complete.
- Now login to your Facebook Account(in firefox browser).
- Go Here and click on “Install” to install Facebook script.
- Now follow steps in Firefox(also shown in image below) in your Facebook account tab
Tools->Greasemonkey->Facebook Message Delete button.