If you are a Nokia users and you forget the password then Solution Exist will help you. Many Nokia phone users had asked Solution Exist how to unlock Nokia phone. As readers have demanded we are posting a detailed tutorial on how to get your lost Nokia phone password. It may happen that any of the people complain about the lost Nokia phone security code so no need to spend RS and get unlocked from the market. Now with this detailed tutorial, you can do this by yourself. unlock your phone. have a solution for your NSS pro – Nokia Service Suite Pro.
Steps To Unlock Nokia Security Code
- Firstly download and install pc suite – Download Nokia Pc Suit
- Connect your phone to computer via USB data cable, and choose PC Suite mode
- Extract the newly downloaded NssPro zip file and runs NssPro.exe. – Download NssPro.exe.
- Open NSS pro by right click and Run as administrator.
Note:- Run as administrator is compulsory otherwise you will not able to go further
- Click Read Info and you will see your phone details on left side.
- then click user code below read info. (if the shown code in left panel didn’t work then go to step 7)
- Under Factory Settings, choose Full Factory and click Reset.
- And you are Done.
Some NssPro features:
- Unlocking of almost all Nokia SL3 phones via USB cable
- Distributed bruteforcing cluster that provides Server, Clients and User management and monitoring
- Free Nokia Windows Phone 7 flashing – upgrade/downgrade/dead recovery
Unlocking service for all Nokia SL3 phones via USB cable available
Now it is possible to unlock your Nokia phone DIY style – you just need a copy of NssPro and a simple USB cable that comes with the phone anyway.
- C1-01,C1-02,C1-03,C2-00,C2-02, C2-03, C2-05, C2-05, C2-06, C2-07, X2-05, Asha 200
- Asha 201,Asha 300,Asha 303,Nokia 500,Nokia 600,Nokia 603,Nokia 700,Nokia 701
- C6, E63, E66, E71-1, 5250, 5230-1b, 5230, 5530, 5730s, 5800d-1,6120C,6760s,6790s, N97-1, N97-3
- N97-4, N86, N97mini, X6