If you are a Nokia phone user or Symbian phone user and you had deleted any important message by mistake then this tutorial is for you. Solution Exist is posting solution to recover Deleted SMS for Nokia Symbian Mobile. This simple and detailed method will help you to get back deleted message in Nokia Symbian mobile. Without wasting more time start reading the requirements and download essential software and go through the steps. Download lnk of required software is also available. Also Read – How To Unlock Nokia Security Code.
- Nokia Symbian Mobile
- Any system explorer or file explorer program (eg. fileman or fexplorer.provided with the package) – Download fexplorer
Steps to recover Deleted SMS in Nokia Symbian Mobile
- Firstly download and install Fexplorer in your nokia phone
- Now Open Fexplorer installed in your phone
- Select drive C: or D: depending on the memory in which the Sms messages have been saved.
- For example u selected c: , Then open “system” folder.
- Then in “system” folder open “mail” folder.
- Then in this folder u will see different folders (eg 0010001_s) and certain files (eg 00100000). These files are the actual messages. Browse through every folder and open all files till u get the sms u are looking for.
- For opening the files don’t choose options>file>open as it will show format not supported rather choose options>file>hex/text viewer.
By selecting the “Hex/ text viewer” youll be able to open and read the deleted SMS message
This is the simple method to recover your deleted message. Although the steps to get deleted message are very simple but still If you had any problem in any step then use the comment section Solution Exist will help you with the steps and the process of recovery of deleted message in Nokia Symbian phone.