Hello readers, Voice Recognition is a good feature in android phone. I personally like this feature. You can easily open any android app, call any contact and type messages in your android phone using Voice Recogination App. The only thing that I dislike about this Voice Recogination App is that it requires active internet connection.
Without Active data this feature you can’t use. Today Solution Exist is providing you the solution to use Voice Recogination App Without Internet. This means that you don’t require and internet connection to use this feature in your android phone. so without wasting more time start reading the steps given below.
What is offline voice recognition?
Speech Recognition also is known as Speech to Text. This feature will allows you to phone to read text for you. So this feature will increase you productivy and you can use some features just with you voice.
Steps To Use Voice Recogination App Without Internet
Follow the below steps to run AndroidPocketSphinxDemo project provided by Sphinx community:
1. Download the latest version of sphinxbase from the following link:
Extract the downloaded tar file and save it under a folder called ‘sphinx‘ .
2. Download the latest version of pocketsphinx from the link:
Extract the downloaded tar file and save it under a folder named ‘sphinx’ .
3. After extracting sphinxbase and pocketsphinx, you will have to install both
in your system through the following commands,
cd <sphinxbase path or pocketsphinx path> ./configure make make install
4. Make sure that you have installed Android NDK, if not installed, refer
the link: http://developer.android.com/sdk/ndk/index.html
5. Download AndroidPocketSphinxDemo project from the link:
6. Copy the following files from <pocketsphinx path>/swig/edu/cmu/pocketsphinx
to PocketSphinxDemo/jni/edu.cmu.pocketsphinx. The required files are:
7. Specify the path of ‘sphinx’ folder containing pocketsphinx and sphinxbase in
‘Android.mk’ file. Then do Ndk build.
8. In the emulator/device in which you are going to install the project, create the
folder called ‘edu.cmu.pocketsphinx’ under the path ‘/sdcard/Android/data/’ .
9. Under the folder ‘edu.cmu.pocketsphinx’, create two folders called ‘hmm’ and
‘lm’. Under both ‘hmm’ and ‘lm’ create folder called ‘en_US’.
10. Inside ‘/sdcard/Android/data/edu.cmu.pocketsphinx/hmm/en_US’, copy the
folder ‘hub4wsj_sc_8k’ present under
11. Inside ‘/sdcard/Android/data/edu.cmu.pocketsphinx/lm/en_US’, copy the files
‘hub4.5000.dic’ and ‘hub4.5000.DMP’ present under
12. Now the project is ready to run on the device and you can easily use Voice Recognition App Without the Internet.
This is the simplest way to use Voice Recogination App Without Internet. In mean time you can also read –How To Download Android App Directly To Computer. If you had any issue while following the steps you can use comment section. We will try to help you ASAP. Join our Facebook Group Android And Windows Errors Solution and Follow or Facebook Page Solution Exist to be updated with Solution Exist awesome articles.