Hello SolutionExist reader, we are again back with a new android guide on how to Wipe Cache Partition in Motorola G2 as described in How To Get Better Battery Life in Android Guyz if you are facing battery draining problem or hanging problem the you should try wipe cache partition. Cache file maybe the reason for the above problem. So we are providing you to clear cache on Motorola G2. So without wasting you time start reading the below procedure.
Steps To Wipe Cache Partition in Motorola G2
- Turn off the Motorola Moto G2.
- Press and hold both Volume Up and Volume Down keys at the same time.
- Press the Power key only until the phone vibrates once, then release only the Power key. Continue to hold the Volume up and Volume Down keys until the Android System Recovery screen appears.
- Press the Volume Down key to highlight wipe cache partition.
- Press the Home(GB only) or Power(ICS only) key to select.
- Make sure Reboot System Now is highlighted and press the Home or Powerkey to reboot.
Hope your problem is solved, If not then comment below or follow us for more updates
Feel free to ask if you wanna know Wipe cache partition method for other devices we will post on you request.