Hey Readers !! SolutionExist is back with a new tricks to create password in usb. This guide will help you set a password for your computer’s usb ports. There is a risk that people can take our data through a usb drive if our usb ports are not locked. But if we can put passwords to our usb ports, no one can transfer data from the usb without the correct password.
Steps to create password in USB
- Firstly download MyUSBOnly softare – Download MyUSBOnly
- After Installing this Software you will be able to see a USB icon on system tray of your computer.
- Double click on it and select “General Setup”.
- Then type four zeroes (0000) in the field called ‘Required Password’ and click allow. 0000 is a default password in this software and you can change this later if you want.
- Done..!! in this way you can protect your pendrive with password
- Prevent data theft by blocking all but your trusted USB storage devices. Stop your files from walking away on thumb drives, smartphones and portable USB hard drives
- Secretly log all USB connect, disconnect and files/folders copied, modified, deleted activity
- Get an email notification message when an unauthorized USB storage device is connected to your PC
- Run it invisibly, so you can catch, as well as deter, problem coworkers, visitors, family members, or managers
MyUSBOnly is a recommended software if you want to create password in USB. I personally using this software and find out that this is the easiest way to protect you pendrive and your personal data. So use this software and enjoy the privacy. If you face any problem then feel free to comment.