Rumors are all over internet the Facebook is working on integrating Facebook and whatsapp. Some technology blog also stated that Facebook is working on collaborating Facebook messenger with whatsapp.
In this socialized world we all love to share videos whether it is whatsapp group, instagram stories, snapchat stories or in whatsapp stories. Sharing whatsapp stories in whatsapp group is pretty easy that is download whatsapp status videos and send it to whatsapp groups. But if we want to share facebook video on whatsapp then it can become little bit tricky as there is no direct option available. So today in this tutoriale, we will learn how to share Facebook Video to Whatsapp on your Android Device or How do I share a Facebook video? so, Let’s see the simplest ways how to Share Facebook Video to Whatsapp on your Android Device.
Methods to Share Facebook Video to WhatsApp on Android
There are two ways to share Facebook videos to whatsapp on android devices and both the methods are described in details.
Method 1: Do it Manually – how to share facebook video on whatsapp without link
Step 1. Then tap open your WhatsApp.
Step 2. Go to the contact with whom you want to share the video and click on the attachment icon.
Step 3. Afterward, you just go to videos gallery from where you can pick the video you downloaded from Facebook to share.
Method 2: Use a third party app
Another way is to download a third party app called HD Video Download for Facebook to send Facebook video to WhatsApp on android.
It’ll enable you to directly download Facebook videos to your device and share them with your WhatsApp contacts.
Step 1. Firstly open app in android phone or your smartphone.
Step 2. Now there are two option
- Download facebook videos using this after by login into the app using Facebook login
- Download facebook videos without login into the app
- To go with technique 1 – Click on browse facebook where you have to login with facebook credentials
- To go with technique 2 – Click on Download using Facebook App and it will redirect to Facebook app. Browse for the video that you want to download and click on copy link. As you will click, HD video download for facebook app will be open and here you will see the download button. Click on the download button and your facebook video download will start.
Method 3: – Using video Downloader for Facebook app (Recommended)
- Firstly you need to download video Downloader for Facebook app in your android phone.
- Now open Facebook app and search for the video that you want to download. Click on three dot and copy link
- Now open video Downloader for Facebook app and option will be popup with link you had copied.
- Click on yes and click on download button to download facebook video.
Share Facebook video to whatsapp on computer
These were the methods if you want to on Android. This was pretty easy while you are on android phone. What is you are on computer or PC and you want to share Facebook video on whatsapp on PC. For that instance, you can follow the below steps.
Method 1 : Direct from computer
First of all you need to copy Facebook video URL. To copy that, you need to play facebook video and right click on it and select copy video URL
Now you need to login whatsapp on PC using web.whatsapp.com on computer. Read full detailed tutorial on whatsapp on PC
Now search for the contact or whatsapp group on or to which you want to share facebook video.
Method 2 : Download Facebook video on computer
In this method you can download facebook videos on PC and then login to whatsapp to send that video.
- You need to download Facebook video on computer. You can read detailed tutorial on Download Facebook videos without any software
- Now open whatsapp on PC. Read detailed step by step tutorial on use whatsapp on computer
- Now search for the contact or whatsapp group on or to which you want to share facebook video and using attachment option upload and share downloaded video on whatsapp.
Hope this tutorial had helped you to share Share Facebook Video on WhatsApp or how to share facebook video on whatsapp without link. I personally use method 3 to save facebook video in android phone and in this way I also download that video in my smartphone and at the same time I am able to send video. I recommend you to use method 3 to you also as unlike method 2 app used by name HD Video Download for Facebook app used in method 3 does not requires facebook login credentials.