Do you meet a lot of people and exchanges numbers on temporary basis just to send file? This will be really helpful for you on How to Send Whatsapp Message Without Saving Number
In day-to-day life we met with people and sharing contact numbers with those is now becomes a part of our life. If you are concern about your privacy then Solution Exist suggests you to have a separate number for Personal use and business and run WhatsApp with both the number.
If are still unaware of how to use two WhatsApp in one android phone them you must read Install dual WhatsApp in android phone and Also read Dual Whatsapp for iPhone devices without jailbreak. Now coming back to the topic suppose you met a person and you want to send some information to that person what you are gonna do is saving a number of that person in the contact list, then open WhatsApp on the phone and send the piece of information to that person. This is actually a tedious job right? if this number is not useful for you.
For this scenario, Solution Exist is posting a tutorial on How To Send Whatsapp Message Without Saving Number on android which will serve the purpose of sending message on WhatsApp without adding number to contact list.
There are many methods to send Whatsapp Message Without Saving Number
Method 1 – Using send WhatsApp message api link
Method 2 – Send WhatsApp message using apps
#1 Method to Send Whatsapp message using WhatsApp API link
Whatsapp has introduced a feature by which you can create WhatsApp message link. This WhatsApp message link will help the customer or friends to send you a message without having the number save on the phone. I am using this on the Solution Exist post i.e. How to Activate Whatsapp UPI feature in which you can just click on the WhatsApp message link and it will automatically open with a typed message to my number.
You can not only create a WhatsApp message link but also include defined WhatsApp message typed. Follow the below steps to create Whatsapp message link
- To create your own WhatsApp message link you need to use the below link format
For example : https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=919898989898
Where the initial number i.e. 91 is the country code of India.
2. This link will only open WhatsApp open with my number. If you want to create WhatsApp message link which includes a typed message then follow the below code
Here, between every word you need to enter %20 and 919898989898 is the mobile number.
Prior to sending the link, check it by yourself. You can check the example link posted above
#2 Method to send WhatsApp message without adding contact – Send WhatsApp message using apps
There are various apps available over playstore that allows you to send WhatsApp message without saving contact in android phone. Among those we tried most of them and bring the most stable and 100% working apps which will help you to send WhatsApp numbers directly without saving number in the contact list
The apps which allow you to send message on WhatsApp without saving contacts are listed below
- WhatsDirect App
- Open in Whatsapp (Click to Chat)
- Message to unsaved number
How to send whatsapp message to someone not in contacts WhatsDirect app
The first in our list to send WhatsApp message to unsave number is WhatsDirect. This apps is a pretty simple app with over 100 thousand downloads. The plus point of this app is this also supports Whatsapp business. Without wasting more time let’s jump to the step-by-step tutorial to send Whatsapp message without saving a number.
- Firstly download and install the WhatsDirect app in your android phone WhatsDirect
- Open WhatsDirect app ad you will see Two columns i.e. WhatsApp Number and message
- In the Whatsapp number column enter the number to whom you want to send WhatsApp message without saving the number and in the message column, enter the message you want to send to the person
Note – Make sure you enter the country code before the mobile number.
Let the phone number is 9898989898 then you need to enter 919898989898.
Where 91 is the country code
- After filling in all the details click on send to Whatsapp. Whatsapp will be opened with a message typed. You can also click on the attachment button to send attachments to the person Click on send and you will be able to send WhatsApp message to unsaved number.
Open in Whatsapp (Click to chat) | Send Whatsapp Message Without Saving Number
This is the second app that will also serve the purpose to Send Whatsapp Message Without Saving a Number on android. The positive point of this app is this is ads-free apps. The interface of the Open in Whatsapp (Click to chat) app is a little bit different from WhatsDirect. Follow the below step to broadcast WhatsApp message without saving number
- Firstly download and install Open in Whatsapp (Click to Chat) on android phone.
Open in WhatsApp (click to chat)
- Open the app from the app drawer. Here you will see the column to enter mobile number. Enter the mobile number to whom you want to send message. Now click on the V button and you will see the message column.
- Enter the message that you wanna send and click on send. As yo click on open WhatsApp will be open where you can also attach attachments and after that click on send.
- Boom..!! You had successfully send WhatsApp message without adding to contact list.
Whatsapp Message to unsaved number
Message to unsaved number is the third and last app in our list. The interface of this app is almost similar to WhatsDirect App. The steps to send a message using this app is also similar to WhatsDirect App
- Download and install Message to unsaved number from Playstore
Message to unsaved number
- Open it and enter details of phone number and message and click on send to WhatsApp.
- Boom…!! You had sent a message to WhatsApp number without saving number.
I personally use the Open in Whatsapp (Click to chat) app. Daily people message me to get WhatsApp UPI to invite and I use Open in Whatsapp (Click to chat) to give WhatsApp UPI invite link to the people as my business number is not linked with my bank account and i had to give WhatsApp UPI invite through my personal WhatsApp number hence I use this app details. Open in Whatsapp (Click to chat) app only allows you to send a message through official Whatsapp but with other apps listed above will allow you to send through dual WhatsApp also like me – I use multiple whatsapp in android phone
FAQ (send Whatsapp Message Without Saving Number)
How to send WhatsApp message to someone not in contacts?
Two methods are there which can help you to send messages to unsaved WhatsApp contact and those are 1. Using Whatsapp API and 2. using third-party apps.
Is it possible to send a whatsapp text to phone number
No, it is not possible to send messages through WhatsApp if the contact is not on WhatsApp. In this case, you can send an invite link to that contact to download and install whatsapp.
How do I send a message to a new contact on WhatsApp?
To send message to a new contact, you need to firstly save the number in the contact list of your smartphone. Then open whatsapp and click on the three-dot button. Now tap on refresh to refresh your whatsapp contact list. Now you can find the new contact in the contact list and by tapping on it, you can send messages to that person.
How to add someone on Whatsapp without phone number
One can’t add a person on WhatsApp without saving number. However using whatsapp API or third-party apps, users can send messages without saving the contact.
Can whatsapp send messages to non users
No, user can’t send message to non-user.
This was the tutorial how to send whatsapp message without adding contact in android. If this article had still not clear you on how to send WhatsApp messages without saving number in android then you are free to use the comment section, We Solution Exist team will help you to deal with it. If you are using any other app to send a WhatsApp message without saving a number then let us know also. Join our Facebook Group Android And Windows Errors Solution and Follow or Facebook Page Solution Exist to be updated with Solution Exist awesome articles.