WhatsApp has started rolling WhatsApp payments feature i.e WhatsApp UPI payment option in beta users . You can send money using WhatsApp by using WhatsApp UPI payment option. To use this WhatsApp payment option you need to click in the attachment option. But not all has this feature activated in whatsapp. This feature is now in testing section and hence not available for all right now. To activate payments option in WhatsApp you need someone who has this option activated in him/her WhatsApp account. If he/ her invite you /send you money through WhatsApp UPI then this WhatsApp payments feature will be activated in your WhatsApp account also. WhatsApp calling feature was also activated through the same process in which to activate WhatsApp calling feature solution exist had helped the solution exist followers by calling them. This time also Solution exist will help you to active whatsapp payments features in your WhatsApp account by inviting you. So without wasting more time lets jump into the tutorials.
What is Whatsapp Payments and How to use Whatsapp Payment?
Whatsapp by launching Whatsapp payment has entered in UPI race and faced a direct competition with other UPI payments app like BHIM, TEZ PHONEPAY and Paytm. HIKE Messaging app had also started this money transfer by introducing blue packets which is also a direct competition. This whatsapp payment option will help you to send money through Whatsapp. To learn how to send money using whatsapp you can read the below detailed tutorial.
How to send money in whatsapp?
To send money through WhatsApp firstly you need to activate WhatsApp Payments in WhatsApp account. After activating WhatsApp payments feature you need to setup your Bank account.
- Firstly Tap on options
- Now Tap on Payments
- After that you need to verify your number. WhatsApp will send SMS (SMS charge will be apply)
- After sending SMS your will get list of Bank accounts. Tap on the bank account which is linked with the phone number
- And you are done…!! You had successfully linked bank account account with Whatsapp UPI.
- Now to send money through WhatsApp open the person chat to whom you want to send money. Click on attachments.
- Now Enter the amount and click on sen to send money through WhatsApp.
This was the simple tutorial on how to send money through whatsApp. If you face any problem in this process you can use comment section and get help with the process.
How to activate whatsapp payments feature in whatsapp account
- Firstly you need to update your whatsapp to the latest version from Google Playstore
You can also Download Whatsapp
- To update your whatsapp apk open Play store and in search bar type Whatsapp now open it and tap on Update.
- If you see Open in place of Update it shows your whatsapp is already up-to date
- Now you need someone who had whatsapp payment activated in his/her ac count. Well you are with solution exist follower than this step is easy for you
Just click on this link and yow will be able to message me on my whatsapp number.Link To message Solution Exist- https://goo.gl/o1k8Aa
Now message is being delivered to me. I will invite you and this feature will be activated in your account.
This was the article on how to activate whatsapp payments feature in whatsapp account and how to setup whatsapp payments option. This option will help you with how to send money in whatsapp If you faced any problem feel free to use comment section. For instant reply you can ask to our Facebook page Solution Exist or you can join our Facebook page. Hit the subscribe button to our YouTube channel – Solution Exist