Here In This Tutorial SolutionExist Team Giving you the Working Top Latest WhatsApp Tricks Tips Hacks For Android & iPhone Users. WhatsApp had said that 1 Billion people actively use app for Chat (Messages), Voice calls, Video calls, Sharing Documents and many more Every Day. That means WhatsApp App had retains its top most position since it launched for messaging services. People love WhatsApp Messenger Application because of its reliability and simplicity. You can read all about what it is and how it is works in Here, But here we are providing some secret whatsapp tricks and tips that you might not know about that. There are many websites that providing Whatsapp Tricks & Tips, But 1000% sure that we are providing here the best Whatsapp Tricks Tips Hacks for Android & iPhone, I hope you all like them.
Best Secret WhatsApp Tricks Tips Hacks For Android & iPhone
We know all WhatsApp Tricks Tips Hacks For Android & iPhone users is a very Deep and Trending topic all the time. Do you know Some knowledge of secrets tricks & tips of Whatsapp which can take you to the higher level. We have Rounded up some top tricks and hacks for everyone’s favorite instant messaging service. Previously we had also published some Trendy Whats app Hacks like Whatsapp Plus Latest Version Apk [Anti Ban] and Now a days most popular Two Whatsapp Account in One Android Smartphone & How to Set Blank Whatsapp Status (Must Check). Here in this Tutorial, I am Showing you to most famous Secret WhatsApp Tricks Tips Hacks So far.
Top Latest WhatsApp Tricks Tips Hacks For Android & iPhone You Didn’t know
So, Here SolutionExist Listed The 8 Best WhatsApp tricks you should be using on your Android Smartphone & iPhone Devices –
#1 : Send Message to a Blocked Contact on Whatsapp or Unblock Yourself from someone’s WhatsApp Account
Method 1 – Third Person Will Have to Make a Group
In this method you need someone (Third Person) to make a group with you and The one who had blocked you. Now don’t worry you don’t have to make a conversation in the presence of the third person. The next step will clear your query. As this trick you will also chat with that person who blocked you, And this going to be very useful.
Method 2 – Easy Steps to Unblock Yourself from someone’s WhatsApp Account
- Open WhatsApp Messenger and Go to the Setting.
- Click on “Account”
- Now hit on “Delete my account”
- Enter your phone number to delete account & Delete your Account.
- Now Clear Data of Whatsapp Application.
- Now Make Account by same Number & Same process you used before.
- All set, Now you are unblocked from Someone’s whats app Account. Enjoy Now.
Note : Deleting your WhatsApp account will lead to forcefully leave all the groups in which you were present before.
I hope you have now unblocked yourself from your friends whatsapp account and easily able to view the last seen, WhatsApp Status and display picture of your friend. After being unblock you will be also able to send the message to your friend and it will be successfully delivered to him/her.
#2 : How to Send Blank Message in Whatsapp in Mobile
in this method We will use an Android app called “Empty“
Empty is a new app allows you to surprise your WhatsApp friend by sending an empty or blank messages, as we all know that we can’t send empty message in Whats app but with Empty, you can do it with the easiest way just by clicking on send button and then choose your WhatsApp friend whom you want to send the blank message.
How To Use Empty?
Step 1. First of all, You need to download and install Empty Android application on your smartphone.
Step 2. Once installed, open the app and Click on the “Send” button.
Step 3. Well, The best part of this app is you don’t need to anything. Simply press the send button and then choose the contact to whom you want to send the blank messages. That’s it! You are done.
#3 : How to Recover Deleted whatsapp Messages on Android & iPhone
You can follow below instructions to restore WhatsApp messages or chats from a backup:
- Uninstall WhatsApp.
- Open the WhatsApp database or backup folder. Decide which backup file you want to restore.
- Rename that file from “msgstore-YYYY-MM-DD.1.db.crypt7” to “msgstore.db.crypt7”.
- Install WhatsApp.
- When asked to restore, tap Restore.
You can find the WhatsApp backup files from /sdcard/WhatsApp/Databases folder, you will see that they are saved with names like “msgstore-YYYY-MM-DD.1.db.crypt7”. Note that WhatsApp backup folder may be located in either your phone’s internal memory or external memory.
To Read Messages from Databases follow these steps –
- Connect your mobile with your PC via USB cable.
- Go to folder named whatsapp/Databases
- Two files are there named msgstore-yyyy..dd..db.crypt and msgstore.db.crypt
- msgstore-yyyy..dd..db.crypt file contains all the messages sent or recieved in last 7 days.
- Open it with notepad or wordpad to view and read messages.
#4 : How to Use Two Whatsapp in One Android Phone & iPhone
Method 1 – By Using Parallel Space Application
Parallel Space is an Android app that allows you to run multiple accounts of any app simultaneously on single Android phone. With parallel space, you can create the dual account of any app. Like you can install Two Whatsapp, Two Instagram, Two Facebook, Two Snapchat and Multiple Accounts of any Game.
- Download and Install Parellal Spaces App from google play on your phone
- Add accounts over it and run more than one Whatsapp account via it.
Method 2 – By Using Modded Whatsapp App like GbWhatsapp
To Know How to Install and Run Multiple Whatsapp Account in One Android Phone Check HERE
To Know How to Install and Run Multiple Whatsapp Account in One iPhone Check HERE
#5 : Change Mobile Number Keeping The Same Account
Follow These Simple Steps to change your account phone number:
- Go to Settings > Account > Change Number.
- Enter your current WhatsApp phone number in the first box.
- Enter your new phone number in the second box.
- Tap Done to continue.
#6 : Send Bold, Italics or Strike-through Text in Whatsapp
Now you can format your text while sending messages on WhatsApp. You can either change the font or you can change the format of the text to make it bold or italics or strike-through any text. WhatsApp uses a very simple markup language technique to achieve that.
The new font introduced by WhatsApp is called FixedSys. To format your text in FixedSys, you just have to use grave accent (`) character 3 times before and after your text. The character can be accessed by iPhone users on their phones by long pressing on the apostrophe, while the Android keyboard features it on the second page of symbols. On Windows and macOS, you will find the character just below the Esc key.
To make your text bold, just add a star (*) and for italics add an underscore(_) at the start and end of the line or word. For example, writing *bold* will make it bold and _italics_ will make it italics. You can also add ~ at the start and the end to create strike-through for a text. See the pictures for more clarity.
#7 : How To Use Whatsapp Without Any Number
Steps To Use Whatsapp without Registering any number :-
- First of all, Save your complete Whatsapp data to your phone and uninstall the existing Whatsapp account.
- Now, switch your phone to Airplane Mode then Download and Install new Whatsapp on your phone.
- After that, go with on-screen instructions and put your phone number there, don’t it will not send the message as your phone is on flight mode.
- Now, it will ask you to select an alternative method to select for verification of your number. Then you need to select Check Through SMS.
- Afterwards, enter your email address and Click on Submit button. Then immediately click on Cancel button.
- Now you need to install spoof messages apps for your device. If you have
iPhone then install Fake-A-Message (For iPhone) and if you have Android phone then install Primo (For Android).
- After that, go to Outbox and send the detail to spoofed verifications. Use these details for that; To: +447900347295 From: Country Code, Mobile Number and Message: Your Email ID.
- Now, these details will be sent to that false number and you may use that number for the verification of your Whatsapp account.
So above is all about the method for Use Whatsapp without Registering any number. By this method you can easily use whatsapp without registering any number as you can chat anonymously with your friends.
#8 : Create Fake Whatsapp Conversation On Android & iPhone
For iPhone Users
Method 1 – Create Fake Whatsapp Conversation Using WhatsFake
This is one of the best apps for iPhone to create a fake conversation of WhatsApp on your iPhone. Just download and install this app on your phone and have fun with creating fake chats and fooling your friends.
Features of WhatsFake
- Create fake conversation on any iOS device.
- It’s a freeware app.
- Simple and Easy to use.
- Supports multi-language in it.
Method 2 – Create Fake Whatsapp Conversation Using WhatsPrank
Create fake chat screenshots that look real! WhatsPrank presents you the ULTIMATE PRANK for WhatsApp. Users just need to install the app on their iPhone and can have fun by creating fake conversation.
- Create fake chats with anyone (even Obama)
- Alter every single detail in the conversation
- Send & Receive fake voice messages
- Edit last seen, online, and typing statuses.
For Android Smartphones Users
Method 1 – Create Fake Whatsapp Conversation Using Yazzy
It is one of the best apps to create fake conversation on android. This app is also user-friendly and has an almost same interface like WhatsApp.
Features of Yazzy app
- Create WhatsApp groups fake conversation.
- Create iPhone WhatsApp conversation.
- iPhone SMS (iOS7 style) with emojis supported.
- WhatsApp with emojis supported.
- Create Fake Facebook Messenger chats.
- Fake facebook Status with comments and likes.
Here in this post we are Providing WhatsApp Tricks Tips Hacks For Both Android & iPhone users. Hope you like all the above WhatsApp Tricks Tips Hacks, By learning and using these tricks, you can enjoy WhatsApp and utilize its tricks and hacks with full potential. Let us know in the comments what are your favorite tips and tricks for WhatsApp. Know How to Use Multiple WhatsApp accounts on Computer.