Google chrome is a web browser use widely by android user. This 2019 is a trend of dark mode and following the trend, google chrome for android also get the feature of dard mode. yes you heard it right, Google chrome for android had rolled out a update which will enable dark mode for android device. In the recent update of Google chrome with built in version 74.0.3729.112 had include dark mode option to enable in google chrome.
Not only Google chrome developers are in race to provide Dark mode. On the basis of news, it is know that Whatsapp is also working on Whatsapp dark mode also Youtube had recently pushed update to enable dark mode in youtube app android. Dark mode is good if you are using android phone at night as using mobile in dark will not hurt your eyes and dark mode and even google say that dark mode saves battery. So in this tutorial, we will learn how to enable dark mode in chrome android. So without wasting more time, lets jump into it.
Steps to Enable Dark Mode in Chrome for Android
- Firstly open Google play store and search for Google Chrome and click on update.Google Chrome Playstore
2. After updating, open Google chrome copy and paste chrome://flags/#enable-android-night-mode in address bar and hit enter
3. Now tap on down arrow of option “Android Chrome UI dark mode” and select “Enabled” from that list and after that relaunch app
4. Now click on three dot (Setting) at top right corner and tap on setting
5. Under basic option, click on dard mode and enable it
6. Boom..!! You had successfully enable dark mode in Google chrome for android.
Hope you like the tutorial on how to enable dark mode in Google chrome for android. In meantime you can read tutorial on Hide whatsapp chat without archive / Without Any App. If you have any queries then feel free to use comment section. Solution Exist will help you to solve your queries. For fast support, post your queries at our Facebook group Android And Windows Errors Solution and also like our website page Solution Exist