Steps to use Pendrive As Ram In Windows.
- First Go To Control Panel from my computer or startup
- Then click on System And Security and then System.
- Now click on “Advance System Settings” at left side
- Click on Settings and the go to Advanced Tab and then Settings > Advanced
- Now, you can see Virtual Memory, just click on Change
- Here you have to uncheck “Automatically manage paging file size”
- Now, click on your pen drive, and set the custom size.
- Ex. In 4 GB pen drive, 700 is initial size and 3000 is maximum size
Note:- Use 10 mb less from the total available space of your pendrive. Example in 4Gb pendive,current space available is 3700 Mb then it is recommended to use 3690 minimum approx or even less as you can to make your device safe and for better performance.
- You must use safely eject your Pendrive. Direct removal may leads to device damage.
- In Virtual Memory method, If you want to convert back your Pendrive into Normal. Then again open Virtual Settings and remove custom memory value and choose Default settings by checking “Automatically Manage Paging Size”.
This was the guide on use pendrive as RAM and boost you computer performance. By this you can easily increase RAM. I personally using this in my PC and also recommend you if your computer is slow. Read and follow the Recommended Point carefully to avoid any damage to your pendrive. If you face any problem in process you can comment below we will help you.