Android phones not every-time works like charm, you will definitely encounter with android errors and google play service pop up. It can be google play errors or App not installed on android phone error or Error 927 in play store. If your Android phone is showing error popup and if it is Unfortunately Google Play Services has stopped then you are right place. Solution Exist in this tutorial will provide you Unfortunately Google Play Services has stopped solution. While using android phone you will encounter with various google play errors among those this Unfortunately Google Play service has stopped pop-up is very common. This google play store error popup will make you irritate so much that it will not allow you to do anything in your android phone and you will not able to use Google playstore to download apps
Why do we get Unfortunately Google Play Services has stopped and how to fix google play services error?
- Your Google Play service is outdated
- Caches is making conflict and hence resulting in errors
- App preference got changed
How to Fix Unfortunately Google Play Services has stopped
Method 1: Update Google Play Services
Updating Google Play Services should fix that popup “Google Play Services has stopped” error. It may be that an older version of Google Play Services is causing a conflict if you have a newer version of Android installed on your device. If you already have the latest version try uninstalling and reinstalling it anyway.
You can Download Google Play Service
Method 2: Remove Google Play Services updates
- Firstly Open up Settings and then go to Apps.
- Select Google Play Services From the list.
- Tap on Uninstall updates. Tap on that,
- and then restart your device.
Method 3: Clear the Google Play Services cache
- Go to your device’s Settings menu and look for Apps.
- Select that and then tap on Google Play Services.
- Tap on Force stop, and then on Clear cache.
- Lastly, restart your android phone.
Method 4: Reset application preferences
- Firstly you need to go to Settings then Apps.
- On the screen listing all of your apps, tap on the 3 dots placed at the top right of the screen.
- Now, tap on Reset app preferences.
- Done…!! restart your phone.
Method 5: Remove and re-add your Google account
- Firstly Open up Settings → Accounts & sync.
- Select Google from the list and tap on the one you use for the google Play Store.
- As you app on your email address and then if you tap on the 3 dots placed at the top right of the screen
- Tap on Remove account.
- Now reboot android device.
Method 6: Try a factory reset | Fix google play service error
This is sad but if All of above mention solutions did’t works for you then this is the only solution you are left with. Take a backup of android device and reset your android phone. Make sue you backup images videos and other documents. You can upload your files to your Google drive, this will make backup process lots more easier
- To factory reset go to settings → backup & Reset
- Tap on Factory data reset
- Tap on Reset Device
- Enter mobile password / Mobile pattern lock
- And your android device is reset..!!
This was whole tutorial on How to fix unfortunately Google Play Services has stopped. This was some easy way to fix unfortunately Google Play Services has stopped try methods one by one and check which method solve google play service error. You can also checkout Google play store issues solution like – How To Fix Google Play Store Error 927. In mean time you can also checkout Top 5 Apps to Share Large Files Between Two Android Devices. if you faced any problem in following the steps feel free to use comment section we will help you with that.