Are you facing issues with Asus Zenfone max pro M1? then keep reading this article. In this article you will find Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Problems with solution and Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 tips and tricks. As you know this android phone is launched in May 3, 2018 in three variants i.e. 3 GB, 4 GB and 6 GB ram variants (Launched after 2 months).
Asus Zenfone max pro M1 comes with a stock android experience and unlike any other smartphone, this is also not a perfect phone having zero Issues. If you are like me and faced some issues then this post is for you. Solution Exist in this post will tell you some Asus zenfone max pro M1 tips and tricks and also problems in Asus zenfone max pro M1 with a solution.
This post will cover every issue of Asus zenfone max pro M1 and provide you solutions to fix issues of Asus zenfone max pro M1. In mean time you can read – How to Put Picture on Android Keyboard.
If you are the person facing some issues with Asus zenfone max pro M1 problems or need Asus zenfone max pro M1 problems with solution then this post will surely help you to deal with those issues. So without wasting more time read the full article and feel free to use comment section and share you experience Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1.
Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 problems with solution
Battery drain issue in Asus Zenfone Max M1 Pro
- Uninstall and battery-saving apps install in Zenfone Max M1 Pro.
- In case you need, Turn On Battery Saver option From Asus itself.
- Wipe cache in Asus Zenfone Max M1 Pro.
- Recalibrate battery – Charge Zenfone Max M1 Pro battery to 100% without using while charging and without unplugged from charging.
- Now use mobile normally until the mobile gets switched off due to low battery.
- now again charge Asus Zenfone Max M1 Pro to 100% without disturb.
- Restart Asus zenfone max M1 once a day.
Read Solution Exist detailed tutorial on How To Solve Battery Drain Problem In Android
Heating Issue On Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1
- Don’t overcharge Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 which will spoil the battery and also remove back cover while charging. Try to charge in an open space where mobile get better ventilation during charging.
- Uninstall unnecessary apps and ram booster apps.
- Turn On mobile data only when required.
- Turn off location / GPS when it is not required.
- Use apps like Facebook which run in the background and use various services which will ultimately result in Overheating Heating issue on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1
Don’t Forget To read – Mi A2 Lauched in India – Reasons not to Buy Xiomi MI A2
Lag in System UI in Asus Zenfone Max M1 Pro
- First of all uninstall any third-party launcher. Because most of the third-party launcher is not optimized for every mobile and if this is the case with your android phone then you will face lag.
- Now hard reboot. android phone Turn off your phone and restart it again.
- If the problem still exists then backup android phone data and perform a factory reset.
Navigate to setting > System > Reset Option > Erase All Data (Factory Reset). Make sure to take the necessary backup.
App Freezing and Closing in Asus Zenfone Max M1 Pro – Fix All Unfortunately App Has Stopped Errors
- Ensure you had downloaded the app from Google Play store and if not then again download it from Google play store.
- Reboot Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1
- Perform Wipe cache / Clear Cache
Important things to do before an Android update in Asus Zenfone Max M1 Pro
Asus Zenfone Max M1 pro is getting updates and security patches regularly and the last update we get in on October 13 2018. not every time, the android mobile get benefited because of OTA updates. Sometime after installing android updates / OTA updates, the mobile slow down and started showing some issues. This happens with me also, I updated Asus Zenfone Max M1 Pro with 13th October OTA updates and after updating, I face some serious battery drain issue in Asus Zenfone Max M1 Pro. Later on I searched over Internet and found that it was me who was the root cause for this issue in Asus Zenfone Max M1 Pro. In this section I will share some proven tips to Fix issue Asus Zenfone Max M1 Pro after updating and Important things to do before installing OTA update in Asus Zenfone Max M1 Pro.
Tip No. 1 – Ensure battery level 60% and above before installing OTA update in Asus Zenfone Max M1 Pro.
Tip No. 2 – Clear cache in Asus Zenfone Max M1 Pro after installing OTA Update in Asus zenfone max pro m1. This wipe cache Asus zenfone max pro M1 is the most important part to Fix issue in Asus zenfone max pro m1 after updates. this will also Fix Apps crash in Asus zenfone max pro M1
Tip No. 3 – Re- Calibrate battery in Asus zenfone max pro M1
Follow these tips to improve asus zenfone max m1 performance.
This was the tutorial on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Problems with solution. This tips and tricks and solution to issues in Asus zenfone Max M1 is limited to my knowledge and if you know some tricks to solve Asus zenfone max M1 issues then share in the comment section so that it can benefit all other Asus zenfone Max M1 users. Join our Facebook Group Android And Windows Errors Solution and Follow or Facebook Page Solution Exist to be updated with Solution Exist awesome articles.