Sendible allow you to update or schedule your Facebook Status and other social media sites. Even you can set exact time to update your states and also you can include a shortened URL in your update. You can set up one time status updates or recurring ones.
How To Send SMS Messages To Facebook Friends
1. First create a account with Sendible at http://sendible.com/signup.
2. Now Go To My Contacts tab in Sendible account.
3. Select Groups.
4. Click New Group and give your group name, then click Create.
5. Click New Contact and enter the details for the contact. Make sure under Contact Information, you select SMS as the preference. Also, be sure to include the country code for the mobile number.
6. Click Save.
7. Repeat steps 4 and 5 to add multiple SMS contacts.
8. Now, to send a bulk SMS to this group, go to Message Box and select the group you created in Step 3 above.
9. Compose your text message and click Send.
10. Thats It:)